• How does the V-Archive licensing work when using the Virtual V-Tap?
Fill in the license key in the Virtual V-Tap software. You don’t have to fill in this license key in the V-Archive software.
• Error message in the V-Archive PC software: The CR VoIP service could not be contacted.
No recordings are made if the CR VoIP service is not running. Suggested actions for resolving the problem:
– Choose menu Actions, Restart recording component
– Reinstall the latest CR VoIP software
– Install the Network capture driver for Windows 10. This is Npcap. Choose WinPcap compatibility during installation. First uninstall Win10Pcap or WinPcap if installed.
– Restart the PC.
• V-Archive VoIP call recording problem: Only the voice of the remote caller is audible in the recording.
For Windows 10, first uninstall Win10Pcap if installed. Install the Network capture driver for Windows 10. This is Npcap. Choose WinPcap compatibility during installation.
Visit the Vidicode Help Index or search the help pages: